Why Should You Work with Senior Market Sales?
The dust is settling for Medicare Advantage plans for 2014 effective dates, and Senior Market Sales offers the best names in the industry. Watch as Dwane McFerrin explains why you should work with Senior Market Sales and have a successful 2014 selling season.
Social Security Planning for Medicare Agents
As a Medicare agent in the Senior Market, you’re in a perfect position to help raise awareness of the thousands that are at stake when electing Social Security benefits.
- Help your clients uncover thousands in extra benefits
- Build your credibility in the senior market
- Add value to clients who are transitioning to Medicare and Social Security
- Free Calculator available to SMS agents
Need Help Getting Organized this AEP?
In between client meetings, conference calls and other day-to-day dealings, Medicare agents have little time to spend searching for that one e-mail on how to order supplies....err was it a letter? No, wait, I think it was on a conference call that the rep told us to go here, but to get check certification we had to go...Oh I don't remember! Ahhh!
Don't fret. For your convinience, we have compiled all the important details concerning Agent Certification, New-Business Submission and MAPD Supplies, and packaged them into "Cheat Sheets" you can rely on this selling season. Download these Printable PDF's below:
- Plan Year 2014 MAPD Certification Cheat Sheet
- Plan Year 2014 New-Business Submission Cheat Sheet
- Plan Year 2014 MAPD Supply Order Cheat Sheet
Are you looking for a unique retail opportunity? If you can’t afford direct mail marketing, retail settings are a great opportunity to make yourself known. Get yourself out in front of a broader clientele base! If you are that kind of agent, click here to see a list of retail stores available. For more information and instructions on how to register for a store location, please call 800-786-5566 ext. 3639.
Plan Year 2014 Medicare Advantage / Prescription Drug Plan Gameplan + Top 5 Carriers Contracts and Certification
Selling season is almost here, and now is the time to get contracted and certified. Senior Market Sales works with 4 of the top 5 carriers for Medicare Advantage and all the top 5 companies for Part D!
We Only Run with the Best...So Should You!
Senior Market Sales Represents the 4 of the Top 5 Medicare Advantage Carriers in terms of Enrollment.
And we offer everything you need to leverage your time, make more money and put your business in a position of distinction.
- 50 licensed and certified agents to help guide you into production
- Free contact management software
- Co-op Medicare leads based on production
- T65 and T66 lists available
- Proprietary drug look-up tool
- Proprietary app-by-email program
- Agent Web sites
- Bi-monthly newsletter keeping you informed of changes in the industry
- E&O coverage for as little as $33 per month
How Does Your FMO Measure Up?
- Medicare Advantage Product Information
- Get product details from top-rated Medicare Advantage carriers including plan designs and other important information.
- Download contracts, instant quotes and get unlimited access to marketing materials.
- FAQ's, Links, Announcments and More . . .
- Get 24-hour access to Medicare Advantage product information like answers to frequently asked Medicare Advantage questions and policy or carrier changes.
- Sign up for our FREE Senior Market Sales eNewsletter
- Subscribe now to our FREE eNewsletter from Senior Market Sales, including informative articles on insurance sales approaches. The SMS eNewsletter is written by insurance and marketing experts and delivered to your inbox every two weeks. Click Here to Subscribe.